- Check In Time: 1:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Minimum Check In Age is 21 Years Old
- Guests aged 18 Years Old and under at the time of check in are considered children
- Pets may be allowed - restrictions apply - see below
- The rates displayed Do Not include any applicable service fees, charges for optional incidentals
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800)552-5699.
For after-hours emergencies contact the main office line at 541-459-4557
Campsites can accommodate One Camping Unit
- Campground fees are payable at registration.
- Checkout time is 11:00 am. Please check out or re-register before 11:00 am.
- Quiet Hours 10:00pm-7:00 am are strictly enforced.
- All visitors must check-in and out with office and leave the campground by 10:00 pm.
- Overnight visitors/vehicles must be registered and paid for in advance.
- Children and teenagers must be on their site under parental supervision by 10:00 pm.
- Please check your hose connections for leaks. We turn off water leaks.
- Please fix to eliminate leaks before turning the water back on.
- Discharging of firearms or fireworks is strictly forbidden.
- Only one recreational vehicle per site.
- No tents are allowed in the park.
- Keep sites free of debris. Dispose of trash in the nearest dumpster.
- We love our trees. Please treat them kindly by not hanging or tying anything to them.
- Please help conserve water. No car or RV washing, please.
- One Vehicle per site, unless a second vehicle has been permitted and paid for.
- All persons must have a valid drivers license to drive inside the park.
- Children should NEVER be allowed to drive any motorized vehicle in the park.
- Remove keys from all motorized vehicles when not in use.
- All pets must be kept on a leash and under the owner's control at all times.
- Pets are not allowed park buildings, including restrooms and showers.
- Owners are responsible for their pet's behavior. If you leave, please take your pets with you. Pets may not be left unattended.
- If your pet is creating a problem, the management will require that the owner take appropriate action.
- All registered "service animals" are permitted in the park under Oregon State Law and may as necessary enter buildings and assist their owner as allowed under the law.
Daily Reservation Deposit and Cancellation Policy
- We accept reservations a maximum of one year in advance of your arrival date.
- All Cancellations 14 days prior to stay will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations
withing 48 hours will not receive a refund.